ANNOUNCEMENT/UPDATE: Web Ticket Entry is undergoing software enhancements
WHEN: These software enhancements will go live on May 8th at 7:00 am
WHY: To fix known bugs as well as to accommodate some of the requirements in the new legislation SB 18-167.
WHAT THIS MEANS TO YOU: When you process tickets in WTE, you will see various changes to the software.
- Secondary Excavator (Potholing Company) – additional fields have now been added to Web Ticket Entry to allow for the addition of a single secondary excavator for tickets that require potholing.
- Relabeling Second Notice to Excavator Re-notifications – when some or all facility owners need to be re-notified due to not receiving locates, facility not found in locate area, incomplete locate, incorrect area located, facility owner no show or facility owner no show at meet time.
- Polygon Buffer – polygons drawn on the map have been reduced from 250ft to 150ft.
- A Normal Engineering Ticket – will now have a locate-by-date of 10 days not including the day of the call.
- Subsurface Utility Engineering (SUE) Ticket – in order to process a SUE ticket, you will need to contact 811 and one of our specialists will assist you. These requests cannot be processed through WTE.
- Road Grading Ticket – in order to process a road grading ticket, you will need to contact 811 and one of our specialists will assist you. These requests cannot be processed through WTE.
- Additional Change – Work type field is now limited to 40 characters.
ACTION ITEMS: Refresh your internet browser after logging into your WTE account.
CONTACT US: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-877-318-8188 option 1
If you have any questions please feel free contact us, however please do not reply to this email.
For more information on the legislative changes visit our Legislative FAQ page.