- Avoid potential hold times by processing locate requests online 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- All ticket types can be processed online (Excluding Emergency and Damage notifications)
- Normal Requests
- Non Compliance Requests
- Excavator Renotification
- Relocate / Refresh Requests
- Cancel Requests
- Set your own appointment times with participating member facility owner/operators.
- Complete Colorado 811 mapping capabilities.
- Before becoming a Web Ticket Entry (WTE) users, please register as a new online user – completing this form will help us determine which Online Service platform bests suites the types of requests you will process.
- There are three way to process tickets online – iDig811 (for single address only), Ticket Express and Web Ticket Entry.
- The user must have a basic understanding of the requirements for processing a locate request with Colorado 811.
- WTE is intended solely for professional excavators.
- Excavators not given authorization to use WTE will be required to call 811 or use iDig811 or Ticket Express to process locate requests.
- Colorado 811 reserves the right to deny WTE authorization to any organization for any reason.
- Colorado 811 reserves the right to discontinue WTE privileges to any organization at any time for any reason without prior notice.
- The user will accept responsibility and liability for all information provided. Inaccurate or incomplete information could result in the damage of buried facilities, property, injury or bodily harm.
- Online training classes for new WTE users are held every Wednesday from 8:30AM – 12:30PM
- Additional classes are available upon request.
- Space for each session is limited; please click here to sign up for a class
- NOTE: Each individual using the WTE program must attend a training class with a Colorado 811 representative. Training classes may be subject to change.
- Your full and undivided attention will be required during the entire training session.