- Avoid potential hold times by processing locate requests online 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- All ticket types can be processed online (Excluding Emergency and Damage notifications)
- Normal Requests
- Non Compliance Requests
- Excavator Renotification
- Relocate / Refresh Requests
- Cancel Requests
- Set your own appointment times with participating member facility owner/operators.
- Complete Colorado 811 mapping capabilities.
- The user must have a basic understanding of the requirements for processing a locate request with Colorado 811.
- Web Ticket Entry (WTE) is intended solely for professional excavators.
- Excavators not given authorization to use WTE will be required to call 8-1-1 to process all locate requests or process locate requests on our website using Ticket Express.
- Colorado 811 reserves the right to deny WTE authorization to any organization for any reason.
- Colorado 811 reserves the right to discontinue WTE privileges to any organization at any time for any reason without prior notice.
- The user will accept responsibility and liability for all information provided. Inaccurate or incomplete information could result in the damage of buried facilities, property, injury or bodily harm.
COLORADO 811 IS NOT ACCEPTING NEW WTE USERS AT THIS TIME.
- Training sessions for new and current WTE users seeking skill enhancement are held on the 2nd and 4th Thursday of every month from 9am – appx. 11:45am at Colorado 811, located at 16361 Table Mountain Parkway, Golden, CO 80403.
- Online training is also available on the 1st and 3rd Wednesday of every month for users outside of the Denver Metro area.
- Additional class are available upon request.
- Space for each session is limited; please contact Colorado 811’s Online Services to make a reservation or send your reservation request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- NOTE: Each individual using the WTE program must attend a training class with a Colorado 811 representative. Training classes may be subject to change.