Colorado 811 will host statewide legislative meetings for all CO 811 members. These meetings will cover the changes to the new One Call legislation.
The following topics will be discussed:
- Mandatory Positive Response
- New member delivery ticket format
- Relabeling 2nd Notice Ticket to Excavator Re-Notification
- New Subsurface Utility Engineering Ticket
- Tier Two Members will start receiving tickets starting January 1, 2019
- Road Grading
- Secondary Excavator
- Cancel Tickets Fee
Space is very limited for these meetings, please register ASAP. Food and beverages will be provided. If you have any specific questions you would like addressed at the meetings, please submit your question(s) here. Click here to read the legislative FAQ’s.