WebTMS - Web Ticket Management System
UNCC is pleased to announce the WebTMS (Ticket Management System). This program is available to all Tier One members in Colorado. At the beginning of January, 2013, an approximate one-hundred seventy (170) Tier One members are using this great new tool.
The WebTMS product will assist organizations in receiving, storing and archiving their locate requests. The hardware for the program resides at UNCC, thus eliminating the cost to the member. The use of WebTMS provides the following features:
- Locate information, received through WebTMS, is managed by the Tier One Member, customizing its' needs, within the bounds of WebTMS programming. They can select administrators, set up multiple users, see a display for dispatchers and make multiple choices through in-house organizing. UNCC maintains the hardware/server at the Golden office, while the Tier One Member utilizing the program is able to control its' use.
- One (1) year of data is actively stored for each member. At the end of the first ninety (90) days, a notice to archive the first thirty (30) days of locate information is sent as a reminder. An archive tool is provided through WebTMS. The Tier One Member can transfer this information to the storage of their choice.
- Full locate information is received with added features of seeing a visual of the map processed by an UNCC employee at the time the locate is taken. This map can be viewed to assist field personnel.
- WebTMS is automatically bridged to the new Positive Response Tool. When closing out the locate within the TMS system and selecting the needed Positive Response choice, it will be linked to the Positive Response Tool and the responses will be posted to the excavators directly, if an e-mail address or fax number is provided on the locate request. Should that information not be available, the excavator can still retrieve the response at the UNCC website or utilize the toll-free number for Positive Response through our IVR solution.
- WebTMS has been purchased from our software company, Norfield Data Products, and is available at no cost to the Tier One Members.
- A second WebTMS server has been deployed and is currently on-line to ensure data availability and preservation.
There are many great features of WebTMS. Contact Melany Wellensiek or Carla Sanchez to join us at UNCC for monthly presentations. You can also RSVP in the WebTMS page on our site, www.co811.org. To encourage Tier One members state-wide to participate in the presentations and eliminate the need to travel, a WebEx presentation will be given simultaneously during the monthly meetings.
YOU WILL WANT TO USE THIS PRODUCT AFTER SEEING ITS' GREAT FEATURES!
Click here to enter the WebTMS webpage
Click here for WebTMS RESOURCES