April is National Safe Digging Month and Colorado 811 is asking fire stations across the state to show their support during the month of April by reminding their local communities and residents to click or call 811 before any digging project, no matter how large or small. It’s simple, we provide the banners and ask your stations to hang them for the month of April. The winner will receive a Traeger grill/smoker for their fire station. Get the details below!
Banner Photo Contest Requirements:
- Hang or display safe digging banners for the month of April – We’ll provide the banners, free of charge (if you did not already receive one from last year, please fill out the order form above)
- Take a creative photo incorporating the banner and post it to your social media accounts, using the hashtags #SafeDigMonth and #CO811
- Tag and like Colorado 811 on Facebook and follow on Twitter
- Once the fire stations have done this, they will be entered into the contest
- Get your firefighters and other employees involved to increase your chances of winning the smoker, by using the form below
This campaign is limited to 100 banners, so place your order ASAP. Banner orders must be placed by March 15, 2017. If you have questions regarding the banners or this contest please contact Whitney Cregger at email@example.com or (303) 205-6372. Your banner must be visible in front of your fire station during the month of April.
Be creative and have fun! The winner will receive a Traeger smoker for their fire station. Winners will be judged on creativity and sharing the message on social media, so don’t forget to use the hashtags #SafeDigMonth and #CO811. Winners of the Safe Dig Month Banner Photo Contest will be announced in May.
Photos of the banners and fire stations will be posted on our website, social media sites and included in our newsletter.