The garden is a place where we relax and which we love to attend. We all want to make it the place that we are proud of, with beautiful decorations and plants that care for every day. It is not necessary to hire a landscaping expert in order to feel like a king in your own garden. If you have a patch of land, you can transform it into a delightful garden with some creative landscaping ideas.
Whether you have a small, large or medium sized garden, you will surely find at least an attractive idea among the ones that we have prepared for you.
- Decorative wooden wheels
Large wooden wheels can be divided into equal portions in which you can plant different flower seeds. The effect will be very aesthetically pleasing
- Wheels made of old tires, colored in different ways and filled with flowers
- An old bicycle can be a great decorative item in your garden, if you fill its baskets with flowing flowers
- Stones that light up at night – these decorations load with light from any existing source, after 25-30 minutes of exposure. They imitate the look of natural stones and light up your footsteps
- A decorative fountain
- Old wooden trains, with wagons filled with colored flowers
- An outdoor kitchen, set up in the back yard, with rustic furnishings and decorations
- Other objects used as pots: old teapots, birdcages, cups and even shoes.
These are all fabulous landscaping ideas that can easily be completed by DIY gardeners. Just remember to contact knowledgeable utility location services and ensure that you safely know where and how to dig in your yard before starting your project!