For more information or to RSVP please contact Shelly Dornick at Shelly@epcdpc.org.
Download the breakfast sponsorship information here EPCDPC Sponsorship Info. For sponsorship questions, please contact Tracy Beers at Tracy@epcdpc.org.
Download the El Paso County Damage Prevention Breakfast flyer here: EPCDPC Breakfast Invitation
2017 EPCDPC Breakfast Sponsors include:
The February 2017 CGA newsletter is now available, read it here.
2017 One-Call Legislative Update
Review and download the 2017 One-Call Legislative update from Colorado 811 CEO, J.D. Maniscalco. This update was presented at the 2017 Weld County Damage Prevention Breakfast on February 15 in Greeley, CO.
Don’t miss out on the 2017 CGA Excavation Safety Conference & Expo. Register at CGAconference.com, for more information email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 866-279-7755. We hope to see you there!
Colorado 811 is offering seasonal Damage Prevention Agent positions for our Contact Center.
– $13.00/hour (pay differential for fluent bilingual Spanish speaker)
– Flexible schedule options – Monday through Friday
– February 2017 into Fall of 2017
– 100% employer-provided health insurance (full-time employees only)
– Required skill-set: efficient phone and data entry, map reading and you must be a friendly person – only genuine friendly people should apply. Our callers deserve the highest level of customer service.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic, family-oriented team, please refer to: https://goo.gl/AlYSZr
Join the Weld County Damage Prevention Council for the annual Weld County Damage Prevention Breakfast on Feb. 15, 2017. Speakers will discuss the current state of safety culture and One-Call legislation. Participants and presenters include DJ Basin Safety Council, MJS Safety and Colorado 811.
Please RSVP to Don Marshall at (303) 981-9416 or Donald.Marshall@anadarko.com by February 1, 2017.
Join Colorado 811 to celebrate the holiday season and enjoy J.D. Maniscalco’s famous lasagna on Friday, December 16th from 11am to 1pm at Colorado 811.
Please RSVP to Jennifer Wilson by Dec. 9th at (303) 205-6304 or email@example.com.
Colorado 811 will be closed Thursday, November 24th, 2016 for Thanksgiving Day. This means the Contact Center will only process Damage and Emergency Requests on the 24th. Normal Locate Requests called in on Tuesday, November 22nd will be due on Friday, November 25th at 11:59pm. Normal Locate Requests called in on Wednesday, November 23rd will be due on Monday, November 28th at 11:59 pm. For any questions or concerns regarding holiday closures, please contact our front desk at (303) 232-1991.
Reminder to Colorado 811 Members:
- Mark by (Locate By) dates are NOT scheduled on any Federal Holiday
- The phone number for Colorado 811 to call during holiday closures should be the same as your after hours number
- If your organization is a non-participant in after hours notification, you WILL NOT be notified on holidays